Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Castle Ridge in East Hanover, New Jersey
Castle Ridge, a community
of magnificent town home residences, is conveniently located
just off River Road in
East Hanover NJ. East Hanover is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
It lies about
20 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- A Distinctive Townhome Community of 2 and 3 bedroom
townhomes with 2.1 Baths and 1 Car Garages in East Hanover, NJ
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Bordered by Livingston, Roseland, Hanover and Florham
- 45 +/- minute drive to Manhattan, about 20 miles.
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 3 +/- minute drive to Route 10, with
shops, and restaurants
- 20+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
- 10+/- minutes to Livingston Mall
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 24, 46 and Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide
for the Ultimate Location and Home Values
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Castle Ridge, East Hanover, NJ: A Great Place to
Castle Ridge was built
from 1987-1990 and there are 183 units featuring 2-3
Bedrooms and 2.1 Baths and an attached 1 Car Garage. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are 3 Floor
Plans to choose from. The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer a Community Pool
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Number of Units: 183
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Year Built: 1987-1990
- Price: $420,000 - $525,000
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Common Features: 3 Floor Plans to choose from including one with a Master Bedroom Suite on the First Floor. All Castle Ridge units have a two-story entry, two or three bedrooms, single attached garages, two and a half bathrooms, at least one fireplace and sliding doors to a patio. Homes with two second floor bedrooms have large master suites with sitting rooms, dressing/office rooms, walk-in closets and large bathrooms. These homes have first floor great rooms. In addition, some end unit homes have first floor master bedrooms and dens.
- Schools: The schools in the district are Frank J. Smith Elementary School (grades PreK - 2), Central Elementary School (3 - 5) and East Hanover Middle School (6 - 8). Students in ninth through twelfth grades for public school are served by the Hanover Park Regional High School District, attending Hanover Park High School in East Hanover, together with students from Florham Park. The district also serves students from the neighboring community of Hanover Township at Whippany Park High School in the Whippany section of Hanover Township.
Saint Rose of Lima Academy is a Catholic school for students in preschool through eighth grade operated under the auspices of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Paterson.
- Colleges/Universities: County College of Morris, Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NJ Transit provides bus service to Newark on the 73 route, with local service on the 872 route.
- Fun & Recreation: Large Outdoor Pool, a small Children's Pool and two full size tennis courts.
- Special Features:
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Castle Ridge, East Hanover, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
you own a home at Castle Ridge you spend your free time doing what you want to.
Outside, extensive landscaping adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this
most desirable community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. Relax by the Swimming Pool or play some Tennis. The choice is yours.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Castle Ridge Experts!
Local Map of Castle Ridge in East Hanover, NJ